Monday, April 7, 2008

I become a blogger.

Spring is here, and with this season of renewal, I am starting this blog. Each week I will write about the wonderful foods available at the NYC Greenmarkets, how to use them, and why they are good for you. I will talk about farms and farmers, local events and news.

I will also post about the newly-founded Lower East Side CSA and help my friends make the most of the wonderful food we will be getting. And I'll put up links and information about my local health-related talks and workshops.

I will be taking pictures at the market and posting recipes. My intent is for this blog to be a hub of information for my friends – the ones I know, and the ones that I have yet to meet. Come, join me; post your comments and let’s create a NYC Greenmarket community.

No comments: